12 June 2011

I love you

Hello blogcreatures,

I have a quick post for you today.First, I would like to let you know that I finally have a Lollyrot Scrapbooking Facebook page and all you have to do is to check out the link right here and click the button ''Like'' .

Now, I want to share with you another beautiful card I made for CASE Study.
( Click Image)
I used : Tree , Birds and bugs Cube , Vintage script and  I love you scroll all by Stampotique Originals.
 ( Click Image)
I hope you like the card.Don't forget to check out my FB page. If you have any question please leave a comment bellow. 
I appreciate you dropped by, and I wish you a wonderful week !



13 comments:

  1. Love this piece! Great use of the birds stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Maria. I love the stamped plaque x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many fabulous elements to this card: I could sit and stare all day long!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece, so much detail and so elegantly put together . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good afternoon Maria:0) Your card is just so pretty, the colours are mixed beautifully and gorgeous. I love how your birds have been coloured to give them depth. Gorgeous, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i see cupcakes! cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another beautiful piece you have made xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing Maria!! I have so much trouble using this set of nesties but you have given me hope- you have used them beautifully!
    Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a polished style- great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. E superba! Imi plac culorile! Florile alea sunt foarte dragute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do such amazing artwork! LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did I miss this post? I think it must have been my frantic week of getting ready for my trip…

    This is truly unique and beautiful, Maria. Great script with cupcakes…genius, really! I love your scroll sentiments; so elegant. That curvy button (?) is really a fab embellishment too as are the birds' eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected