10 June 2011

Coffin

Morning blogcreatures, ♥

It's raining , raining and again raining here this morning.The electricity comes and go , oh grrr , so annoying.As some of you may already know, I love spooky stuff. So today's post is going to be about coffins and skeletons. ♥♥♥

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

I know it's not Halloween, but here is my creation.
 (Click Image)
A coffin?♥ Well , yeah! I know is not sexy or super pretty,but you can make really cute treat boxes for your halloween party.

  (Click Image)
 You can download the template at  www.marthastewart.com
Thank you Jewel for sending me the skeleton! Seriously I love it! ♥
(Click Image)
For this coffin  I used Heads by Stampotique Originals.I love this stamp!!!
By the way, don't forget to check out the video tutorial bellow.
I appreciate you dropped by, and I wish you a wonderful weekend!  ♥

4 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay a new video! I tell you, your videos are cool on a Friday afternoon with a cup of tea! I'm not much into coffins, however, you make it so interesting. I remember that skeleton right away from your rak video! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - I love super glam spooky stuff too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing. Every time I think, "Now THIS is my favorite Maria creation", you make something even more exquisite.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected