08 June 2011

Clean and Simple

Good morning blogcreatures,

I just wanted to say a big Thank You to all my friends in here who have been kind enough to send me Birthday Wishes.It filled my heart with joy to read all of your kind words.Thanks a lot!

Are you ready for a new fun and clean Stampotique Challenge?
Joanne is our host for this challenge and has challenged us to make a clean and simple creation. Wait until you see what the team has for you, they got super creative with this challenge and we can't wait to see what you create.
(Click Image)
For my card I used Big Bee and Kolossal both by Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
Come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!♥

13 comments:

  1. VERY CLEVER!!Love how the bee wings are stamped. And the hearts are a magical touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect take on the challenge, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to add the wings...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love clean and simple and yours is totally magic, joined with the clever art of Daniel Torrent! Love it, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there birthday girl! your card is G R E A T!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love the double stamped wings and the little splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! The beewings make it special as do the little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you would let me send you something for your bday!!!!! Sorry i missed it D: happy belated bday!!! I have been feeling crappy lately D: kinda sick. Should be over soon,lol. I miss ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so totally unique, cleverly done! you did a great job with the CAS style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, the colored hearts give a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Sweetie! I hope you got to do EXACTLY what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected