16 June 2011

3 in 1

Morning blogcreatures,

I'm ready to start my day with this beautiful song  and with a piece of yammmmy chocolate!
Today I have three new creations to share with you.No special occasion, just for fun.
Here's the first card.
(Click Image)
I really like this ''baby/pregnancy'' card. I know I'm using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 10 over and over again , but I seriously love it!
 (Click Image)
You can buy this Baby buggy at Stampotique Originals.Thanks Jewel for the stick pin! It matches perfectly with my card.
 (Click Image)
Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they're looking for ideas”*laugh*  I love this quote!
 (Click Image)
This is another wonderful stamp by Stampotique Originals called: Child
 (Click Image)
 and here is my last project for today...
  (Click Image)
Just a simple baby baby carriage. I made this using  Nestabilities Beaded Circles and Lace border punch by Fiskars.
(Click Image)
I appreciate you dropped by.If you have any question, please leave a comment bellow. Have a good day!
 

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous fabulous pieces and thatbbby carriage is adorable so creative. Tracy xv

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of fabulous artwork! Love that carriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a simple baby carriage? that looks so super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cards and yes, that carriage is something else!! It has such character, especially with that elephant charm! Another beautiful creation...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl, these are all fabulous creations. Love those images you chose to use and the baby carriage is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fabulous, absolutely gorgeous you are sooooo talented

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria, Gorgeous creations today, love your colour mixes and the baby carriage is fantastic, love the handles, they are very inventive, clever you, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work. I love your fabric flowers. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a feast for the eyes! I especially love your baby carriage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and inspiring! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza, what an eye candy- filled post!

    The baby buggy image is beautiful, and your flower embellishment on that card is gorgeous.

    I love that quote! I have never heard that one :) Your car is adorable.

    Sweet and detailed baby carriage and great paper choice. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected