07 June 2011

21st Birthday Anniversary


Hello blogcreatures,



Today is my 21st birthday!Am I happy? Yes,because it's just another beautiful day.I'm grateful for everyone I've met, beautiful memories and special years.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to support me with your kind words.It means a lot to me because I
my hobby .
A big thank you to you all.
Bloggers: June Houck, Dotty Jo, Mango Paper Scissors, Laura, Meda, Alberto, Daniel,Mustavcofee ( etc) 
Youtube : Jewel ( again), Debbie, Debra,Jackie, Jo, Dawn, Janet, Mohammad ( yeah' that s my boyfriend , i his comments ),Cynthia, Bona (etc) 
Stampotique Originals : Wonderful design team! A big thank you to Kim and Carol!!!!
And here is a special ***thank you*** to my wonderful boyfriend Mohammad, to Saky and Ar !!!! 
 (Click Image)
 and here is my ....layout
  (Click Image)
I really like it!I hope you like it too.It's just a little gift to myself.I used just a simple plastic frame.Nothing fancy:)
(Click Image)
♥ black&white pictures! I kept the rest of my layout very simple, because I hate cleaning the dust,grrrrr!
(Click Image)
Thanks Dawn for the bird punch !!! I love it! 
Thank you for your time to drop in and visit my blog, truly appreciate every one of you, and wish you all a wonderful and creative day! 

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Fabulous layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello lolly!
    you tuch me with this thank you! it's a far frienship so strong, I love our chatting and calling, love your work and the little buisquits you offer me in webcam *LOL*
    thank you again, sweetie!

    hugs, ALberto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! I love the frame,you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 21st Birthday to you Maria!!! I hope you have a fantastic day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    Fericit ziua de nastere!

    I tried using google translator, so, sorry if the Romanian is bad. XD

    Have a great and creative day, filled with joy and inspiration!

    ››Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout!!
    and happy 21st birthday!!! My 21st was AMAZING and I hope yours will be too :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful and special day. (fab layout by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday my friend and love the creation of yourself, beautiful way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy happy 21st birthday.. la multi ani fericiti Maria Sabina

    Daniel August

    in romanian is simply

    La multi ani!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... Happy birthday dahlin! Keep creating your beautiful designs, continue being so amazing, and have a wonderful birthday celebration! Thank you for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy happy birthday. Hope you have a great day :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 21st Birthday Maria ♥

    Love your special LO of a very special lady ♥♥ Thank You so much for sharing your beautiful artwork with us.

    Happy crafting. Gez.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lolly, Happy Birthday! You are so young but have an old soul. That's a good thing. God Bless you and have a Blessed Birthday! =D Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful! Oh to be 21 again. Wishing you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Maria, I'm sio sorry I missed your birthday and 21st too, Happy belated Birthday greeting from me, mwah!! Computer probs for me I'm afraid.
    Your Art is as beautiful as ever, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the shout out…I adore you :)

    I *LOVE* that you made yourself a gift. Brilliant idea and a wonderful inspiration piece! Happy Birthday, me dear kind & wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected