11 May 2011

Memory

Hello blogcreatures,

I'm sorry for not blogging,but I have two good reasons: I've been ill and my card stock supply is running low( ghhh I hate that, because the shop is really far, 1.5 h  by car.)

We have a new challenge at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.Valerie is our host for this challenge and has challenged us to RECYCLE.
What a great challenge! I like to reuse things in my own work: bottle caps, small pieces of paper etc...
Here's my creation:

(Click Image)
Super simple! For this creation I used an old ( really OLD) fish can.
 (Click Image)
I used Big Bee and Oscar Wilde, both by Stampotique.
Come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!

14 comments:

  1. Hi there, Sorry to hear you've been ill I hope you're fully recovered now? Your creation is gorgeous, great to recycle and I love the little bee and that flowers is drop dead gorgeous:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love recycling!! What better than free art materials? Love your bee tin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. I love it too..must have a go at altering an old tin.. I like the idea :)
    Get Well Soon..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous job, love that it's like a little keepsake box. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your recycling!! I never eat canned fish but I think I have to change that. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww... I was looking out for a new post or video from you too! I hope you feel better. I've never done a challenge over at Stampotique and since I love recylced/upcycled crafts, I think I may do this one! Hope you feel better hon!
    -Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you were ill! What a fabulous project you created for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super idee cu cutia de conserve :)... si se potriveste perfect albinuta acolo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful creation. The colours look wonderful together.
    Very inventive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic, your altered fish can looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria, this is the best epicycle EVER! I love the wash of yellow inside the tin, the lace, bee, flower, EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo unique! I love your take on this challenge - it really took trash and turned it into wall art - beautiful!!!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected