20 May 2011

Inspire

Hello blogcreatures,

Happy Friday!
It's very warm today !Perfect weather for watermelon and scrap ( ohh....I'm dreaming) .

 I have a sweet lil card/notepad to share with you today.
 (Click Image)
I made this using the Copper Willow Stamp kit stamps from Me & My big ideas and Olive Rose stamp from Stampotique Originals.
I
the big light purple flower , made by Lily. Also, thanks Jewel for the I am Roses flowers.
 (Click Image)
Challenges: CASE Study 
 Ps: My new youtube friend sent me some WONDERFUL goodies! Thank you so much Dawn!I love the ribbon! Nice texture ( different than what I have) and it's so soft! I can not wait to use the M.S punch! Thanks again!I really appreciate it!  
 Hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you so much for dropping in!

13 comments:

  1. I love everything about this...the sweet girl stamp, the fun font sentiment, a lovely ribbon treatment, and a fab flower. I was admiring your pearls & gems on your previous project (and this one too) and wondering why I had never seen them. I saw them at a local store yesterday and I thought of you. I would have bought them, but I didn't have my coupon with me. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh I love this Maria, fabulous colours and the stamp is brilliant, I may just really need her, LOL!
    Thank you for your visit and wonderful comments! Have a great weekend :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very "Inspiring"!! I love this precious creation. I swear this stamp looks like it could be your childhood photo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card you made! The flower is beautiful and the image is so cute! TFS!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful again! Always love when you use Olive rose, your doing such a wonderful things with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ce tare e imaginea aia! :) Si culorile sunt super! Imi pace combinatia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo! This is breathtaking! I love your color choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful piece, the flower is a great eyecatcher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is such a beautiful card. I love all the soft elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! That bow and the beautiful flower are highlighted perfectly on your vintage style card! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make the most beautiful cards, I love this one! Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! And congrats on your win! So glad you played along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected