31 May 2011

Accessorize

Hei blogcreatures,


Yay! It's the end of May!
I have a quick and lovely post for you today! I love making jewelry and accessories.You can have so much fun and  you can make unique handmade jewelry.
I started making jewelry a few years ago, back in high school , with my friend Saky. , but now I' m back in business * laugh* .
(Click Image)
Who says stamps are made just for cards? I love this Smushallaum mermaid stamp by Daniel T.You can get this stamp at  Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
and some handbag charms... 
(Click Image)
For this charm I used one of my original drawings .You can get these jewelry supplies online.
 (Click Image)
This is all for now .Have a great day!




8 comments:

  1. I love em!! Especially the handbag charms! I always say you can dress simple but once you add some accessories, it sets the tone for pure fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Oh wow, I can't believe you are only 20yo…and so much natural talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolly, your stuff is always awesome. I love you style! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pieces you have created, love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected