13 April 2011

Vintage Newsprint

Hello blogcreatures,

''The soul is born old, but grows young.That is the comedy of life.And the body is born young and grows old.That's  life's tragedy.'' by Oscar W.

This week at Stampotique Designers Challenge , Jo is our host and she has challenged us to use a newsprint / old book pages on our creation.
(Click Image)
Great challenge! I adore Victorian Era! I used a little bit of everything...buttons, lace, bling.
(Click Image)
I absolutely love Olive Rose stamp by Olivia Thomas .
(Click Image)
This is just another handmade flower I made using lace from my friend Jewel and a gorgeous vintage button. 
 (Click Image)
For this card I used : Olive Rose, Vintage Post Card, Femme , Baroque Background, Vintage Script all by Stampotique Originals.
Come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for dropping by.

13 comments:

  1. I love the Victorian era too; but it really loves you right back! Your creations literally make me gasp with delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and a great combination of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, love the hint of pink on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card again! Always love all the little details you add

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally amazing - love the images and the splash of pink! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again, lovely card, so interesting in texture and gorgeous images, love it:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. For some reason the "Olive Rose" stamp resembles you... fits you perfectly! Fabulous card like always Lollyrot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, so delicate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. your cards are amazing, i love your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautifully busy, I LoVe it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card is just amazing. Where can I buy your cards?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected