06 April 2011

Pretty Party Dress

Ciao blogcreatures,

Little things that make me smile : cupcakes, simple messages : ''I missed you'', chocolate, river, good memories, music.My life is beautiful ♥ because of little things. 

Today I have a quick card to share.As a cardmaker I will always challenge myself to create new designs. ''Zahra'' is one of my favorite names. Is a beautiful , unique and ''soft'' name. I know that this name means ''white flower'' in Arabic.My name would be Agatha , if I could change my name. 
 (Click Image)
 For this card I used Pretty Party Dress ( * new stamp) by Stampotique Originals! I ♥ this cute lil' dress!
 (Click Image)
I just added the flounce effect. Simply beautiful ♥! 
 (Click Image)
 My friend Debbie sent me some flower die cuts and I used them to create these two flowers. Thanks Debbie!
(Click Image)
I also want to thank all of you for taking your time to visit my blog, I appreciate every one of you!

18 comments:

  1. imi place la nebunie! ador tarjetele cu hainute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! I am in awe of the layers and detail of the dress and flowers. This is my fave Lollyrot creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - DRESS is amazing! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning piece, gorgeous flowers, very effective. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous! I was at college with an Agatha ( I think her parents were Polish) and I always thought it was such a pretty name. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is absolutely gorgeous!! love it!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Lolly!
    I have see this card on your Utube channel, this card is absolutely amazing!
    the colors are just cute!

    hugs, ALberto

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with this card, it's amazing! Kelly (walkelmol YT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. holaaaa!!! Te quedo hermoso el vestidito!!! :) Have a nice day!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm missing words, a wonderful piece. Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make this dress look so amazing and cure and I love the flowers at the bottom of your card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with Silvia-this dress makes me speechless it's so beautiful. Absolutely adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your attention to detail is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! Maria your card is out of this world. Awesome.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work is amazing! I am a new follower, so glad I found you. Your blog is beautiful! Would love for you to visit my blog.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected