04 April 2011

Magical book ♥

Hello blogcreatures,

It's finally April.
Have you been pranked ?I was thinking of ways to fool my friends but no chance.*laugh*
Before I share my projects with you , I want to thank you all for taking your time to read my blog .
Today I have two different projects but one of them is very special.
(Click Image)
A while ago my good friend Jewel sent me some stamped images from Kraftin Kimmie!Precious stamps, I really ♥ Charlotte and Drucilla stamps  but for my card I used Gabrielle.
(Click Image)
I'm entering this card in Challenge #72 for Kraftin Kimmie.
(Click Image)
If you don't have copics you can use distress ink,watercolors,pastels etc...For my stamped image I used tea dye and peeled paint distress ink.
Next...
(Click Image)
 You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.” Beautiful quote! 
 (Click Image)
I made this magical book for my lovely boyfriend because today is a special day. 
(Click Image)
 (Click Image)
 I it! These flowers are from my friend Jewel ( you can also buy these flowers at iamroses.com)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love both but extra love for your boyfriends special card, great idea for the shining light:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, fab book (I love that quote...thanks for sharing!), and beautiful 3D project. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card!! The book is absolutely a beautiful work of art!! You are so talented!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I am so happy I found your blog. Love your youtube too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card and gorgeous book!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The card, love how you have painted, with distress inks!!! :O and the book, is just... AmaZing!!!!! :D A really nice gift! And have Good Luck!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria your creations are always amazing & special & these 2 are extra special. Love your unique style. It's always refreshing & inspirational to pop by your blog & so exciting to see your latest creations. Hope you both enjoyed your boyfriend's special day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh...yeah....AMAZING! Both are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so nice I love those Kimmee stamped images, or are they drawn? Anyway, cute card I have to dive into the realm of easel cards sometime. I really like the other grunge card, soooo cool! Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected