18 April 2011

Easter treat box

Heya blogcreatures,

''Save the Earth,it's the only planet with C H O C O L A T E '' .I this quote and yeah chocolate.
Since I was in an Easter mood , I decided to make a cute lil' treat box.I couldn't find the right shape for my box, so I googled : carrot box .You can find the template here.
 ( Click Image)
I wanted to keep it simple but it's really difficult because that's no my style, simple and clean.
 ( Click Image)
For this cute box I used: Jenni's Birds with Banner,Baroque Background, Lavender Sprig and Hare all by Stampotique Originals.
ps: Check out the new Stampotique stamps here.
  (Click Image)
Happy Easter Everyone!
 Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely project. I'm jewelry designer, so when I see glitz and sparkle to a project, I'm drawn in! Btw, you've literally knocked two birds with one stone on this project, because April 22nd is Earth day, so the quote rocks!
    Blessings,
    Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVE the Torrente rabbit image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te quedo hermosa!!!! :) Me gusto porque es totalmente original!!! :D felicidades!! Y Feliz Pascua tmbn para ti!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so *YOU*! I love that you are always true to yourself. This is the prettiest carrot-shaped treat box I have seen. Most are cute, but plain. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous and funny creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great - love everything about it!
    Thought you might be interested in this Promarker colouring video over at The Bliss factory, Jo x http://theblissfactory.blogspot.com/2011/04/video-promarkers-demo.html?showComment=1303148082616#c4312658308438922217

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab piece again! Love the whole idea (including the chocolate part..)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. I love your designs! You use such creative way of combining colors & embellishments. BTW... LOVE the quote :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous treat container and I thought your Triptych card from the last challenge was amazing!
    You make such beautiful things :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!The colours,the bling and lace are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this quote and your box looks very yummy.
    Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful box Maria. I hope you had a lovely Easter..xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I love what you did with the hare :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The work is interesting and creative

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected