03 March 2011

Welcome Springtime

Merhaba blogcreatures!

You know, springtime is a time of the year when everything wakes up.The trees are all blooming pink and white, so pretty!Spring has always been my favorite season.While my calender says spring, i forgot to tell something about the weather.We are still getting freezing temps and light dustings of snow.Grrrrr I don't like.
(Click Image)
I decided to make a pretty spring card for this beautiful month.
(Click Image)
 I started with a vintage lace , and then added some flowers.The small flower is from Debra and the big tulle flower is made by me.
(Click Image)
I used Child stamp by Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Just left a comment but I'm not sure if it went through. You have an award to pick up at my blog. My blog is http://thetatteredrose0610.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different textures, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors on this card and sorry to hear it's so cold there still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card! u are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Collage........Sooo prettty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for your comment, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your designs for Stampotique over the coming year :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fabulous piece! Love the delicate colours and the whole idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's one truly beautiful card! Let's hope those springtime temperatures come soon!
    Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! Love all the fabulous vintage elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tulle flower you added to your card. Could you show us how you made it?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected