15 March 2011

Visitors

Hello blogcreatures,

''An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.” by William Faulkner.

I really this quote!In today's post I will talk(show)about odd-beautiful creatures.
You may already know how much I love creepy stuff,Tim Burton's art and Daniel Torrente from Stampotique Originals.

I would to have an owl or a spider , but we all know that the owl is a creature of the night and in Egypt, the symbolic meaning of owl is associated with death.The spider symbol beckons us to be mindful of our actions as we weave our life web.

However,take the risk at least you will be happy or if you lose, you will be wise.
 (Click Image)
Mermaids?!These beautiful mermaid designs were created by Daniel Torrente. I'm afraid of deep water, but I'm not afraid of these spooky-gorgeous mermaids.
 (Click Image)
For this card I used 3 new stamps from Stampotique Originals: Smushasha ,Smushallaum and Lavender Sprig. I also used Vintage Postcard and Vintage script , by Stampotique.
 (Click Image)
Don't forget to check out Stampotique Originals !Thank you for dropping by.

13 comments:

  1. Wow what a FABULOUS creation! Can't wait to get my hands on these stamps!! What a great way to show a different way to use these images:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so creepy and you made them look so elegant! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation! Great use of those two stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous :)
    Enjoy the new stamps.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absoulutely BEAUTIFUL!! I just love your creations!! They are so unique!! TFS!! Jennifer;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Stunning! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this piece to bits!! It's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow very stunning again! Love how you used the mermaid stamps and all fits together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello sweetie!
    How are you???
    Love this card and U know the mermaids are my favourite!
    I have posted a card on my blog!
    hugs, ALberto

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Beautiful work of art!!! WOW!!!!

    I can't wait to get my stamps!!!!

    Again, I can't say how much I love this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic!!! Love the masking - sooo awesome!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected