28 March 2011

Spring Birdhouse

Hi blogcreatures,

'' We are all visitors to this time, this place.We are just passing through.Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow and to love.Then we return home.'' -Aborigine Philosophy .

Awsome quote and stamp from Stampotique Originals.I it.
Today's project is for Jean.A while ago I got a  private message on my Youtube channel from Jean ,who lives in Canada.She asked me if I can do a birdhouse for her ,because she really liked my first birdhouse. So I thought it would be fun to do this favor for her.
(Click Image)
You know,I really don't expect anything back ( materials , money so on) .I am  happy to see that my tutorials, projects are appreciated. So Jean , if you read this blog post , enjoy your goodies!
(Click Image)
 Also,thanks again , Jewel and Debbie for everything.
I really like this color combinations black-white-olive-lemon green!So pretty
Here is the link to the birdhouse template .
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2009/05/introducing-bird-watching-additions.html
(Click Image)
Can you see the lil' owl?! I it! The white flower is from my friend Jewel ( you can also buy these flowers at iamroses.com)
(Click Image)
For this roof I used : lace border punch from Fiskars, coffee ( real coffee) , black staz-on ink  and baroque background stamp from Stampotique Originals.
 (Click Image)
I  used: baroque background , Jenni's birds with banner, wee owl  and owl with wings all by Stampotique Originals.

Have a great day!
 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Love the roof and colours too :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so creative!! Love your birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salut Sonia, m-am bucurat tare mult de mesajul tau si mai ales ca te amintesti de mine si ai gasit blogul meu. Imi place foarte mult ce faci si tu si sper sa fim colege la targuri. Ar merita sa vii la evenimente sunt foarte originale si frumoase. Se pot comanda aceste produse undeva? Dc. o sa ai timp poti sa-mi scrii pe e-mailul meu adresa ta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing birdhouse. Really quite special. I am sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning birdhouse, love the little owl and the roof is very effective is this a template or you have made from scratch. You are so creative. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a blog award for you on my blog, your work is inspirational. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from France!
    I have just come across your blog and wanted to say how much I love your tutorials. I especially love the one where you show how to make a film strip. It's just great. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected