23 March 2011

Mysterious

Hi blogcreatures,

'' Life is my creation
Is my best friend
Imagination
Is my defense
And I'll keep walking
When skies are grey
Whatever happens was meant that way.''
Kerli -The Creationist

I really Kerli ,she's a great source of inspiration to me.Uhmm. are you ready for a new challenge?! 
This week at Stampotique Designers Challenge we have a new great challenge: Gothic Arch Card!
 (Click Image)
I this challenge! You can download the Triptych Card template at : www.ruthannzaroff.com
 (Click Image)
 I'm not a big fan of weddings , but I would love to create some gothic wedding cards.
 (Click Image)
For this card I used: Kolossal, Baroque Background ,World All Her Own,Jenni's Birds with Banner and Big Bee stamps, all by Stampotique Originals.
 (Click Image)
Come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for dropping by.

19 comments:

  1. hi sweetie
    Love this card, the colors, the backgrounds and the stamps...
    all so cute!

    hugs, alby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning piece of work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so creative and I think you could definitely make some memorable gothic wedding cards this one is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is INCREDIBLY cool! what an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mysterious indeed, mysterious and BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW! What a stunning triptych card. Your last 3 Stampotique projects are amazingly wonderful :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mouth dropped open at this one - AMAZING! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has a wonderful Victorian feel about it. The bee wings are a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Goth!!!! :D I love how do you work!!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Loved it the minute I saw it in the photosection. Wonderful use of stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! It's great!!
    What is the transparent material at the top of the card and how did you apply it?
    Again: great piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative! Love the way you framed your image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, seriously kewl!!! I love what you have done with this piece! So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wohow, such a fantastic mystery look. Wonderful triptych.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected