18 March 2011

Film Tape

Hello blogcreatures,

Have you ever had a slide machine? I had, and I still have it but  it’s not working anymore, because it’s too old.( so sad*).I got bored yesterday, so I thought it would be fun to make a film tape using Stampotique Originals stamps.
 (Click Image)

Of course, If you have a good printer, you can make your own film tape using your pictures.I have to admit , this film tape is funny! 
 (Click Image)

I'm thinking about buying some craft markers, but I really don't know : promarkers vs copics...hard decision because both are expensive. Any advice?
  (Click Image)

I used : Femme Collage ,Wee Owl, Bubbles, Lavender Spring,Jenni's Birds with Banner , Smushasha, Smushallaum, Peggy, Aborigine all by Stampotique Originals.


(Click Image)


If you have any question leave me a comment bellow. Watch video tutorial bellow.Oke, I wish you all a wonderful weekend filled with lots  and lots of happiness and creativity!


13 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant, so creative. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very creative! Love what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.. has my mind really thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea! Thanks for the walk through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inventive work!
    I have Copics and love them because they have flexible tips and you can buy refills for your fav/most used colours.
    Thanks so much for sharing:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great film strip! In the Promarker/Copic debate I bought promarkers - but now wish I'd gone for Copics as they seem to be more versitile and you can get a better range of shades from very light through to dark so therefore more realistic shading. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool, that's really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I love how creative this is and your tutorial is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have promarkers and they work ok for me - first of all they are cheaper than copics (I know copics can be refilled but all in all the tips are getting used and all i all promarkers are cheaper). Specially if you buy them in packs. according the variety of shades- use the same marker twice (second time when the first layer is completely dry). In any questions do not hesitate to write to me

    ReplyDelete
  10. how very cool! love your film strip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! Fantastic idea..loved watching it come together!

    I'm a Copic girl! I love how versatile they are..well worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful and original idea! Loved to watch your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lolly ~ This is one of my all-time fave projects of yours! So, so clever and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected