21 March 2011

Dress form

 Hello blogcreatures,

I'm not that much into fashion,but I do jewelry , lace (etc..).I'm a crafty person and I to experiment and try new things.
We all have some talent...What's secret talent?
Just be creative! You just have to have an open mind and the confidence to create. It's so much fun and I honestly love it!
It's time to share my new mini project.
(Click Image)
This is just a simple tag I made using Stampotique stamps.
P.S: Thank you ladies for your advice on my previous blog post. I think I will go with Promarkers.
(Click Image)
I really   the dress form. For this tag I used : Femme Collage , Baroque Background ,Vintage Script, Olive Rose and Vintage Postcard stamps all by Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
Thank you Lily for this gorgeous flower! 
I also want to thank all of you for taking your time to visit my blog, I appreciate every one of you! And thank you so much  for all the sweet comments.
Have a wonderful day!
 

9 comments:

  1. Fab tag - and thanks for a great tutorial, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, gorgeous tag, thank you for the tutorial, clever:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweetie!
    Love this taga dn I think stampotique stammps are perfect for it!
    reeeally cute, especially the flowers (LOL)

    hugs, Alby

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic, just a wonderful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,you doing great things. I want to give you a virtual prize.Here you can learn more:http://the-fairy-kingdom.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post.html
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected