08 March 2011

Carousel

Hello blogcreatures,


Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.Voltaire.

First of all , I have to thank you all, not just those who comment but also those who follow this blog and read it.
Lately I have been challenging myself to really define what inspires me. I'm inspired by  movies, music, people, stories, dreams,nightmares and memories.As a kid I never liked to have toys, even now I have only 3 or 4 teddies.(I recevied them from special people), but I really wanted to have a musical box or a carousel. Something to take me away from this superficial world...I had to make my dream come true.
(Click Image)
Finally, I did it! I feel so proud of myself.This little project it means a lot to me and I really wanted to share with you the story behind it.First I bought the lil'metal horses and the lil' clown from an antique local store then I said to myself: ''Make your own magical carousel ,Lolly''
(Click Image)
I started out with a cheese box then I used sticky oilcloth , nail polish lid, a brush and voila! Wait wait wait! It wasn't easy.Phew!
(Click Image)
It took me two days.I really love this lil'creation.By the way check out this amazing song: Army of love.Her music is a real inspiration to me.
(Click Image)
 The metal plate is from Debra ( Thanks Deb).I used lace border punch by Fiskars, a great stamp from Panduro, pearls, bling blings and lace. 
(Click Image) 
I had these gorgeous handmade flowers from Debra.
(Click Image)
Here is the roof.Oh my! This roof has been a real challenge but the final result is amazing.I love it!
(Click Image)
The lil violin is from my boyfriend.I wanted to buy a musical mechanism but it is too expensive.If you have any question please leave a comment bellow. Thank you for dropping by, I truly appreciate every one of you!

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning piece, so creative. Love all the little details. Beautiful. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Brilliant creation!!! Love it!! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so amazing, I love it, you're a genius!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEOSEBIT DE FRUMOS! O LUCRARE EXCELENTA! FELICITARI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable work, just wow, really cute
    I like I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a very fun project. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! AMAZING creation Lolly. I can see how you love this..Well Done & Enjoy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear! This is sooo gorgeous!! You did a fantastic job! I love how this turned out, you should make a template and sell it! Or challenge your subbiers to try and create their own carousel xD haha! I am probably going to try to make one ^-^ lol. You are such a great inspiration to us all! Can't wait to see more original creations by you!
    -big hugs-
    ~Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my GOD!! i really love carousel and you make it so gorgeous love love love it!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected