11 March 2011

Bee Free

Hello blogcreatures!

How much do you love candy?
Today's project is for Stampotique Designers Challenge #26.Kaz, from our design team, challenged us to create a card, project using an animal stamp.Here's my creation:

(Click Image)
I love my candy wrapper but it is a lot of work if you don't have the candy wrapper die. You can check out my video tutorial bellow.

(Click Image)
Here's what I used:  black and white cardstock, lace border punch by fiskars, staz-on jet black and Big Bee stamp by Stampotique.

(Click Image)
Come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for dropping by.

8 comments:

  1. Love your big bee candy wrapper. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, love this and the tutorial is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love the strong black and white and the whole idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea! So creative! I really like the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic wrapper, thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible! Brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! What a great project!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected