10 February 2011

Tea bag holder

Salut blogcreatures.


(Click Image)
Do you love tea? If yes, what kind of tea do you like? Well I don't like tea, but I do love teapots.*laugh*
I l♥ hot chocolate on winter time or before bed and my lil teapot is just perfect for it. yammy yam!Are you ready for a 5 o'clock tea/hot choco party?!
(Click Image)
I decided to create a bag holder , for those traditional tea bags. It's a great and easy way to package a gift for someone. 
(Click Image)
This bag (actually it looks like an envelop) will nicely fit 4 tea bags.
(Click Image)
I used three stamps : Olive Rose , Living is not enough... and Vintage Script  all by Stampotique Originals.
Watch video below.


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Laura Juliana Luzardo Ocampo11 February 2011 at 23:19

    super chevere lolly :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected