05 February 2011

Mounted vs Unmounted stamps.

Hello blogcreatures,

Stamps are a great addition to any card maker's or scrapbooker's collection.Working with unmounted stamps is not easy, so I had to choose between the wood block  or foam mountin.
(Click Image)
I think I've found the best solution.Waiting for my order to arrive it seems  forever so my dad made me some wooden blocks.Is not expensive, is fun and is a great experiment.
As part of the Stampotique Design Team, we receive our stamps umounted. Unmounted images are intended to be used ONLY by our design team members.You as a customer you will receive your stamps mounted.Check out the store : Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
Check out my video tutorial and let me know if you have any question.

6 comments:

  1. Great tut!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear,
    How are you???
    hope fine....I think I have to mount my stamps too...but...where I can buy this type of wood??
    thanks for sharing, Hugs

    Alberto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Lollyrot! Maybe you can come work for us! (smile) Please let your blog fans know, however, that we do NOT sell unmounted stamps. Unmounted images are intended to be used ONLY by our design team members! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT tutorial! I may link u on my next post- good info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte tare :)... dar nu se pot folosi cu acrylic blocks? Eu asa le folosesc. Pun doar chestia aia gri care are lipici pe o parte le decupez si adera la blocul acrilic. Oricum ideea ta e super! O sa ai cele mai originale stampile :)

    Multumesc de comentarii. Ma simt bine... pana acum. Desi se apropie momentul 0. Duminica viitoare il astept pe sotul meu... si incerc sa mai fac cate ceva desi e din ce in ce mai greu sa ma misc.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected