02 February 2011

''Memories ''Accordian mini album

mornin' blogcreatures!

I'm not feeling well this morning.Oh!what a day!In my hometown the winter is very cold and I hate going outside so I sit in front of my computer and listen to Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love .I hate my local P.O!There is always a problem , but nobody cares!Rude employers, lack of professionalism and high taxes for poor quality work.This what you get if you are too kind and respectful.I think there's more chance of me receiving your parcels if you send them by pigeon post.
Anyway, I want to share with you my lil' accordian mini album.
(Click Image)
It is a little book of memories.
(Click Image)
The front and back covers are made from chipboard and covered with  brown cardstock and patterned paper.
(Click Image)
 Thank you so much for dropping by today.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your mini album, so darling. It is so fun to have good memories that you can look at over and over again. TFS!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected