18 February 2011

Mailbox

Hi blogcreatures!

''To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything , but your heart.''P.Theroux.
I like this quote!
This post is all  about letters, mailbox and butterflies.Sounds good, right? I love sending letters, cards, virtual or just traditional .
 (Click Image)
Here's my new mini mailbox.Special delivery!
 (Click Image)
 For this fun project I used Jenni's Birds with banner stamp by Stampotique Originals.I adore this stamp!
(Click Image)
 It is not perfect , but it is a start.
 (Click Image)
  So, that's it for today.Thank you so much for dropping by!




1 comment:

  1. hey lolly,
    love this mail box, the colors and the setiment are super cute!!!
    good job!!
    i'm happy to be the first to comment!!

    hugs, Albert

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected