07 February 2011

Love Potion

Hi blogcreatures,

Are you ready for a new challenge?Today I'm sharing a cute card that I made for Catered Crop Recipe Challenge.
(Click Image) 
 This challenge is being sponsored by Stampotique Originals.Yes, there is a prize!You can win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
I used three different stamps : Olive Rose ( I love this stamp),Jenni's Birds with Banner and A life that touches the hearts of others... all by Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
Here are my ingredients: red, pink , white,black , ribbon , brads,love, heart-shaped brads, child and black ink.
 (Click Image)
You don't have to use all the ingredients. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your creation here at Catered Crop Recipe Challenge.
 
Thank you so much for dropping by today!



6 comments:

  1. This is darling, love the little girl with the sentiment, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my . . . I love everything about this. What a precious sentiment and the darling girl . . . the lace . . . ah, just everything. Thanks for the kind shoutout for the Catered Crop Challenge. So, so glad you guys are joining us this go-round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love this and the image is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO Pretty! Thanks for cooking it up with the Catered Crop recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected