28 February 2011

Home

Hello blogcreatures!

''Home is where you heart belongs in''.Great quote!
This world is full of secrets , beautiful places and it's so hard to know where to begin.I'm a dreamer and my dream house will be a Victorian house near the woods.  OH!What a beautiful dream!

Today I have another card for you. 
 (Click Image)
Have you checked out the new Stampotique Designers Challenge?Oh boy! The faux barnwood technique it's been a real challenge! I tried this and it came out really well.
(Click Image)
First check out the Faux Barn Wood Tutorial  by Technique junkies .I've tried this technique using : glue, acrylic paint, heat gun and guess what....? No crackles! 
I don't have Elmer's glue so I had to use my Big White Glue.I've come up with an  idea.I used distress ink, glue and ....toothpaste! BINGO! ( check out my video tutorial bellow)
(Click Image) 
 (Click Image)
I hope you will play along! All you have to do is to link your creation up to the SDC #25.
Please remember the following rules when entering this challenge:
1.  This is a STAMPOTIQUE ONLY stamps week
2.  You must LINK to the Faux Barnwood Technique or a technique from Technique Junkies that you chose to use within your blog post
3.  Please link directly to your challenge post, not to your general blog
4.  Contest will close at March 8th at 5 p.m. EST
5.  HAVE FUN CREATING!!

Watch video below.

 Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation. Great choice of stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the shape of it and the crackling turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful piece, very creative take on the challenge. I will have to get my thinking cap on. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi maria, i have tried with no success also. where is your video ? tks xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!

    Love the card!

    About the question on my blog. There are no places in Bergen that sell Spellbinders in that size. (The size is Grand).

    Sorry that I couldn't be more at help. XD

    » Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, loved the idea the minute I saw it

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected