14 February 2011

Hearts ♥♥♥

Hello blogcreatures!

I was wondering what does Valentine's day means to you? What it means to me is just another day in February.Why do we need a special day to say: ''you mean a lot to me'' or '' i ♥ you''? Sometimes we go through life in a rush and forget about all the little things that we should find enjoyment in.At least while we still have the eyes to see, ears to listen, heart to feel, fingers to touch, nose to smell and mouth to taste.Every single day is special , life is short...so enjoy it!
I couldn't wait to ink up this pretty Peggy stamp that I recevied from Stampotique.
(Click Image)
 (Click Image)
Yes, it is a non-traditional valentine's day card. I ♥ it!
 (Click Image) 
For this card I used 4 different stamps all by Stampotique
(Click Image) 
 
 (Click Image)
To finish off the card, I added some white tulle , a button and a pin made by Deb
Join us at the stampotique designers challenge blog to win that fabulous $30 gift certificate!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day! 
 

4 comments:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected