11 January 2011

Pincushion

Hello blogcreatures!

I had a crafty night, last night.My mom gave me a piece of cotton and I wanted to make a quick ''experiment''.Here is the result.
(Click Image)  
Yup! Is a Pincushion! This is a practical necessity for sewers and crafters.
(Click Image) 
I would love to have some  Copic Markers, but unfortunately I don't have.But this is not a problem for me, I can use my old -cheap markers and they work just fine with rubber stamps, acrylic stamps so on.
(Click Image)  
I totally forgot to share these boxes.Really super nice results! 
 (Click Image) 
Thanks Meda for sending the lil package!In this box I keep my rings.Cute, right?
 (Click Image)  
I bought three buttons from a Vintage fair ( a while ago) and I finally used one for this box.
 (Click Image)  
Check out the Pincushion video tutorial bellow.
 

Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Haha ce dragute sunt!!! :) Faci experimente cu masina de cusut?
    Poti folosi si Staz On daca ai... ca raman pe orice material. Cred ca si pe textil. n-am incercat inca dar mi-ai dat o idee :) Cand prind o bucatica de material o sa incerc.
    Cutiile sunt super! Imi place cum folosesti tu layering-ul si iti iese atat de bine.

    La cat mai multe experimente reusite cu noua ta masinuta de cusut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumoase!
    Nu imi vine sa cred ca chestii faine ai facut cu ceva ce eu tineam prin cutie si nu reuseam sa le folosesc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! Lovely! What fabric did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected