28 January 2011

It's never too late to say : Happy Birthday!

 Merhaba ( hello- arabic) blogcreatures!

Oh  blog, I missed you so much! It feels so freakin' good to be back home.Well I just didn't realize how much I love my room , my craft corner, my lil' slice of Paradise. bla bla bla bla ....I it!
I finally had the a chance to create a birthday card. Not just a simple birthday card...there is a beautiful , sweet, childish , love story behind this card.
(Click Image)
I this childish image! The font is called manfred-klein_silhous-two.
(Click Image)
Here is another ruffled ribbon I made.Is so neat and easy! 
(Click Image)
'' Secrets of a black .'' I think that the heart punch looks better than some simple balloons.Uhmmm...
(Click Image)
 Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections. (Unknown
  (Click Image)

 NOTE : We have a new challege over at Stampotique Designers Challenge / SDC 23: Orange & Turquoise .Come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.

 Thank you for dropping by.

5 comments:

  1. Great job, adorable card and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merhaba! That is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this!!!! really, it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dear,
    Very happy to chat with you, this afternoon!
    Really love this card!
    The vintage image is pretty!
    hugs, Albert

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected