09 January 2011

3 plus... / Birdhouse

Heya blogcreatures!

Finally I can post this...Yuhhhh!! My friend Izabela celebrated her birthday on January 7 and of course I had to make something nice for her.So I decided to challenge myself...
 (Click Image)
My first card of the year! Yay!!!! It's been a while but I finally sat down three days ago and made this pretty card for my friend.I don't really like ''clean and simple''cards but this card, it is too simple for me.
  (Click Image)
Why 3 plus? My friend, she's over 30 years old ,so I thought it is a good title .Don't you think that 30 +  is  the most sexy and beautiful age for a woman?
My boyfriend bought me the pretty clock clear stamp (click image) !I it!
  (Click Image)
CASE Study has a great muse for this month , so I made this card for their challenge #21 and of course for my friend.Hope you like it! 
   (Click Image)
And next....thannnnammm!!!! 
Finally a birdhouse! Yes, again made for my friend Izabela.I thought it is a lovely little thing to fill with candies.I had so much fun making this pretty birdhouse.First,  my printer is broken so I had to make the template, then I realised that my circle punch is broken too...argggghhhh .But I am very happy with the final result.
(Click Image)
 The big flower is from my friend Deb.I love her flowers.Thank you Deb for sending me these flowers.
(Click Image)
Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. i seem to love everything you do; you have a magical touch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow wow your work is a dream.
    Very inspiring and wonderful. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes 30+ is a great age =) love the card and birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card - it's such an original design! Your birdhouse is pretty adorable too!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your win! This is a beautiful card, just full of vintage goodness! Great job on Mercy's inspiration card, thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected