06 December 2010

25th it's for Christmas

Happy St.Nicolaus day!!!
 
Awww!!!it´s December already...what a beautiful month, full of activities and presents.Today it´s Saint Nicolaus time in Romania.Children typically leave their boots on the windowsill on the evening of 5 December. By next morning Santa Nicolaus leaves candy and gifts if they have been good, or a rod if they have been bad.So I´ve got some presents too!!! I know I´m 20 but who cares??? It´s so much fun!
Thank you so much for all your sweet,kind comments about my ´´Best Wishes ornament´´.So today I´m going to share another ornament,made for my xmas tree.
 (Click Image)
For this ornament I used three different images from Stampotique.Thanks again Deb for sending me these stamped images! I it! I did some magic with this ornament. Can you see?I made glasses and an apron.
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
 I've used some metal screws for the wood leters.Nice effect.The lil'crown is from Queen Of Life stamp.
Thank you for your time to drop by and visit my blog, I really appreciate every one of you!
 

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful star ornament, love the crafter's glasses, great touch:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the originality of your work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. O M G !!!
    Wow this is absolutely stunning. I´ve missed my words. So wonderful and shabby. Looks brillaint.
    Your work rock and is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fain! Ce-mi place stilul tau!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, so many wonderful details on this creation! The sign, the glasses, the numbers, WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful project!!! Totally fantastic! Thank you again for sharing your inspiring work with the Stampotique Challenge! Happy holidays!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - can we see a picture of your tree with all the ornaments on it?
    Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful ornament. A lot to see! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 21.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautifull love the vintags stijl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ce de detalii!!! Foarte fain! Eu nu reusesc niciodata sa incarc atatea lucrusoare... chiar ai talent la chestiile astea :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampotiques challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a totally gorgeous ornament :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! How cool!!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected