26 November 2010

´´Shabby Christmas 2010´´ Card Series.

I can´t belive how fast time goes by....It seems like yesterday....When I was lil´I used to make sugar cookies with my mom for our Christmas tree but it´s sad sometimes how life can get so busy and so hectic that some traditions are put on the wayside.Christmas is my favorite time of the year.I´m not a religious person but the decorations, lights or  just the spirit of the season in general... It's all so fantastic!!!(ok I think I´ve become really nostalgic now...)
With Christmas just around the corner I thought I'd make a theme for this year.So my Christmas theme is ´´Spooky and sweet is the new Shabby Chic´´.I can not wait to make my ornaments ,but here´s one I made two weeks ago.
Did you think I forgot?
 
(Click Image)
I’m so happy to share my “secret” project with you all!Yes! I got this cute idea to create some Christmas card series.Unfortunately I haven´t made any video tutorial.(sorry....) They are all different(as design) but they have something in common.. The Christmas theme : ´´Shabby Christmas 2010´´. Good news...they are FOR SALE .I will post more info about this on my for sale page .

***´´A little bird told me ´´Shabby Christmas 2010
 (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!

***´´Lyrics from Santa ´´Shabby Christmas 2010
 (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!
NOTE: Challenge: CASE Study 

***´´Santa tag´´Shabby Christmas 2010
 (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!

*** ´´A holiday message´´ Shabby Christmas 2010
 (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!
***´´Belive in magic´´ Shabby Christmas 2010
 (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!
NOTE: Challenge :  Sasya-sketches

***´´Thinking of you ´´ Shabby Christmas 2010  
 (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!
NOTE: Challenge : 365 Cards 

*** ´´Santa Rosette´´ Shabby Christmas 2010
 (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!

***´´Santa Claus´´Shabby Christmas 2010
  (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!

*** ´´Santa´s spirit´´ Shabby Christmas 2010
  (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!

*** ´´Grand Santa´´ Shabby Christmas 2010 SOLD
  (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!

***´´Mr.Grand Claus´´ Shabby Christmas 2010
  (Click Image)
Check out my Flickr gallery for more pictures!!!
If you have  any question please send me an email or leave a comment below! That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Check out the video below for more details about these cards.

14 comments:

  1. Hi there, love your beautiful cards, must have taken you ages. Each one is a stunner :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Maria !!! Wow you must have been very busy creating all this great cards. Christmas was great fun and so exciting when I was little now I don't feel the same about it it gets too hectic here in Mexico City but it's still a very special time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce tari sunt! Imi place foarte mult imaginea aia cu Mos Craciun... e cumva cea de la The Angel Company?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei Laura,
    Cel mai probabil da, insa este o ilustratie de Thomas Nast, foarte frumoasa si arata mult mai bine in ilustratia originala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY! Missed ya!
    Daca ai nevoie de ceva de la mine speak now ca luni-marti merg la posta sa-ti trimit. Pupici!
    PS.. (Ah, ce smechera m-am simtit vorbind in limbajul asta amestecat:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that vintage Santa image! These are all so pretty! Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Wonderful cards! Fantastic vintage style!
    Thanks for joining us at s'Sketches!
    Greetings from Poland,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these are so beautiful and unique! Thanks for playing along with 365 Cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so many magic cards!! :) Thanks for playing with s`Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a wonderful array of cards! Love your shabby chic style, I have been trying my hand at that look, I simply adore it. Super work, my dear! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so talented, I've enjoyed looking at each and every one of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous! I just love shabby chic cards! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all GORGEOUS!! The stamp is divine, just right up my alley :) Thank you for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome beautiful cards!!
    and i love your blog's design :)
    thanks for playing with SS~

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected