10 November 2010

The little things .Updates

Woweee!  I've been gone a while huh!?The week is flying by so fast but today I have some things to share with you all. I've been busy ( well more or less).University, ill and other stuff.I'm happy because I got a new tripod from my brother ( oh my ! can't wait to use it) .Anyway a bunch of random things .
 (Click Image)
Just a quick layout to share on this cloudy day. I made this one for Saky , as gift for her b-day.I used my own birdcage template.
(Click Image)
I adore this pretty flower made by Lily! I had so much fun making this layout.I the background.
(Click Image)
And here are some close-ups
(Click Image) 
In the corner I used a  nice postage stamp from Daniel.Hope you like it ,Saky!
(Click Image)
Here is a simple masculine card.
(Click Image)
I the lil' crow. ''Saalgirah Mubarak = Happy B-day '' (urdu) 
OK.. that is all for today .Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oooo I love these!!!! the birdcage came out so awesome!!!!!! Love it!!! And lily's flower is so cute xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma bucur de revenire. Sanatate multa si chef de munca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce-mi place pagina aia rupta in colt!

    Bafta la facultate :) si sa te faci bine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Loly:D Waa...I really like that layout...Actually, I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to keep it in my hands. Thank you so much Loly!!! Miss you!:*

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected