14 November 2010

Best Wishes Ornament

''We wish you a Merry Christmas ...la la la la la la la....'' ( wait a minute...it's November!!!)
 I'm so ready for Christmas...well I have a lot of ideas for this Christmas and I just started working on my '' lil projects''.I got some goodies from my friend Deb and I've been thinking about what I can do with the chipboard star mini album.So I finally came up with this idea.
 (Click Image)
Note : Thanks for your sweet comments on my previous work.Ok! Here's my pretty Christmas ornament.Don't you notice how much I love Stampotique stamps?I bet you do!
 (Click Image)
 Actually this one was a little bit of a challenge for me. I really it!
 (Click Image)
I love the idea of the ruffled ribbon and is easy to make.My sewing machine is broken so I had to sew by hand the ribbon.Oh! Yes ,I've got some questions about the paper rosette.No,I did not used the Tim Holtz Rosette die, I used my border punch by Fiskars.
 (Click Image)
Last but not least I have a video tutorial for you all. That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow how cool is this ???
    Unbelievable ornament. Thanks for this video. Very inspiring. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da da da! :) Am vazut videoclipul! Super tare! Chiar e frumoasa floricica...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love these images! Love this project! Fabulous layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is gorgeous, I love it so original and well done for making your own beautiful rosette:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! I love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the fabbiest thing EVER! Love that you used the skull! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, it is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful ornament and great use of Stampotique stamps. Thanks for joining us at SDC # 20.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea - I love all the elements, especially the paper rosette.FAB work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked what I saw so I just finished watching your video! Incredible! I love the total package and Dweeze never looked so good! Thank you for joining us at SDC#20.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cool, i love it! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique designers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous project! Not sure I would come to the door if they were carolling, but I love the project! So many great elements.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so inspired to try a few ornaments of my own! I have some of those big star shaped chipboard books that would work perfectly - almost like they've been waiting for this!! The video totally rocks! Thank you so much for sharing this fantastically fabulous project with us for the Stampotique Designers Challenge!
    Cheers,
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is totally creative! I love the button on the skull's eye! Thanks for sharing your project and playing with us at SDC

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMgosh! I just love your project!! Thank you for the video too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected