05 October 2010

''Phobia'' Card

''I think I heard someone calling you...don't be scared, it's just a little spider!''
BoO!Well, I definitely have to say that this is my last Halloween card.Uhmm yeah,not so happy.
(Click Image)
So I was thinking about things that make me happy or at least cheer me up when I'm feeling lost/sad.I love  spiders so it was the first detail for this card.
(Click Image)
Life is far from perfect, but  personally I always try to be punctual.Time is just very precious...every moment of the day.Do you wear a watch? I really like this Clock stamp.
(Click Image)
 I added some white glitter.Can you see? Well this is a cute-simple- "shakeable"  Halloween card.Hope you like it!
Check out the video tutorial.If you have any question leave a comment below.

9 comments:

  1. Ioi, da asta chiar ca-i scary! iti da fiori pe sirea spinarii.
    Abia astept sa treci la felicitari de iarna. Bohoooo...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the fact she's within a frame. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! lovely and creepy, not sure which I like better this or "I heard Madness" ! you are truly talented! thank you for sharing, off to stalk your site more,
    Jennifer Post
    noblekatt(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw...what stamp set is the frame?? or who makes it anyhow...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have framed her, it looks gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And again so amazing card. Unbelievable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And another one... Such a nice card! Love what you dis with the frame. Thanks for joining us again at SDC # 16.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative! I love all the different elements of this card and how they come together. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chiar e creepy :) da-mi place mult efectul creat de rama 3d.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected