17 October 2010

''Victorian madame''

brrr! ...too cold
 ....1...2...3 Happy B-day  /Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimas Saky! Have a magical day! 

(Click Image)
I marshmallows! Marshmallows are surprisingly easy to make at home.This  was my first time making marshmallows and they came out perfectly...and so sweet.
Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my previous post, I really appreciate it! I just want to share with you my new necklace.
(Click Image)  
Here I've used only three different fabrics, but you could mix fabrics any way you like.It is important to express our own personal styles.
(Click Image)  
It took me about an hour to make. I my lil' skull charm!That's all ...
Thanks for stopping by !

3 comments:

  1. Foarte frumos! Imi palce cum ai amestecat diversele chestii in mijlocul florilor. tare craniul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiar ca e original! :) Mor dupa florile alea de material! Vad ca si tu ti-ai mai completat paleta de craft cu ceva... Arata superb si marshmallows! Imi faci pofta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaa...marshmallows loooks yami!!! Arigato gozaimasu sis...si scuze ca am raspuns atat de tarziu (sa imi fie rusine, dar numai acum am vazut)...oricum...buna treaba cu inimioarele.ti-au iesit mai bine decat mi-am imaginat eu:)),dar ideea e sa te distrezi in timp ce le faci:)) ca si cu briosele...miss you mult de tot!!!!kisses'n'many hugs.ja ne!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected