01 September 2010

U r Great .Thanks Card

Booo.!!!...Silly mood....

Oh...it's September already...I have no mood for school and ''froggy eyes'' but  I still have three weeks of vacation.I have a ''long'' list of things to do this weekend, the majority of which are craft-related.It's in the middle of the week....and I'm going to scrap soon, but first I want to share my new card.
  I like the color palette! I love the combination of the cool pale turquoise and pink.
I am not the Queen of hearts...but I do love lil' hearts.Like the one that I used it in this picture.
I used my new Lace Border Punch by  Fiskars.I am trying to find vintage buttons ( I love buttons...
)
, because I really like to use them for my projects ...

Thank you for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Foarte faina! Si vestea buna e ca la facultate in Romania nu prea ai ochii de broasca decat in sesiune.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected