19 September 2010

Thank you Tag & Update

little things...joy and happiness
BoOo!!!! A quick 'share' post on this super lazy Sunday.Sometiems I realise how lucky I am and I think I should not ignore this because they are precious moments. 
(Click Image)
A while ago a new friend of mine sent me an e-mail. (soon you will see why) But I was pleasantly surprised.So Deb here is a tag I made for you .
(Click Image)
I had so so so much fun making it!
(Click Image)
Deb you are a wonderful lady and I hope you like it!
I am an amateur photographer and I self-portraits.
 
  (Click Image)
   (Click Image)
  (Click Image)
(Click Image)
OK.. better run!Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I really appreciate it!

5 comments:

  1. Buna ziua, dorim sa va facem o propunere comerciala! Daca sunteti interesat trimiteti un e-mail la office@falvorotarybids.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly the most beautiful tag I have ever seen! You are amazingly talented. All of the bits and bobs flow together perfectly. GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I seeing the right thing when I say that you have used the stamp on one of the tags I gave you?
    With the Tim Holtz film?

    Great way of re-uisng!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected