08 September 2010

Shabby Chic - Paris Theme

''You know it's love when you want to give joy and damn the consequences'' By Frank Herbert
 Oh Paris...the city of love...Ehrm I don't think so , because Love is everywhere...♥ is in the air ♥ is in the air everywhere I look around ,♥ is in the air every sight and every sound...la la la la.
OK!Back to my  project. It's time to share my  new  tag(more  projects coming soon)
(Click Image)
I am not a fan of Paris, but for this tag I made an exception because it's made for my YT friend Jewel.
(Click Image)
Otherwise it is a surprise for her because she thought it would be something Spooky...Booo!But not this time.( smile*)
(Click Image)
Yay! Today I made a stick pin. I ♥ it.''Le Ballon'' really beautiful design.
 If you  ♥ music , check out  these amazing songs: 
  1. Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets  
  2. Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love
  3. Takida - Curly Sue 
I gotta go. I wish you all a wonderful week filled with lots and lots of creativity!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected