30 September 2010

'' I heard madness '' Card

title by Ar...
I’m popping in to share my  new Halloween card.I know why ''everyone'' likes Tim Burton. But I need you to tell me I'm not crazy ...just different.I scarry stuff. ''You're always a mystery girl'' ( true)
 (Click Image)
I would like to use this opportunity to thank Deb for sending this amazing stamped image.The stamps are from "Stampotique"  and the artists are Daniel Torrente and Jill Penny. 
  (Click Image) 
They look more like quick sketches. Very nice! I really their stamps.
(Click Image)
Check out the video tutorial  and if you have any question please let me know. Thank you for all your comments and for dropping by!

7 comments:

  1. Inainte sa ma uit la video trebuie sa-ti las acest comment. M-am gandit mult la tine ieri si allataieri cand cineva mi-a cerut un model de invitatie cu ceva infuzie de Tim Burton. Ma gandeam " proiectul asta e pentru Lolly" :)
    Nu imi vine sa cred ca vin la tine pe blog si vad asta!!!!
    E super ca ai un stil propriu si lumea cand se gandeste la tine te poate defini prin stilul tau original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tare mi-a placut faza cu craniul care se invarte!
    Si mai multe chestii, dar povestim...
    Venisem doar sa vad in celimba ai scris, ca eu nu eram sigura daca am citit in romana sau engleza :)... se intampla tot mai des de cand sunt insarcinata.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous! Love the stitching and the papers...cool image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, I love the frame of this, it's so cute! Thanks for joining us again at SDC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is stunning.
    Fantastic card. Love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a funny and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 16.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected