29 September 2010

''Culture and Elegance '' Necklace

   My craft ''space'' is finally back in buisness! I spent all day yesterday to reorganize it and I can't wait to start crafting again!Wait! ....Back to school....Actually University so new changes.dammit!
(Click Image)
 I'm back today with a new project...something different.I love jewelry! So here is my new handmade necklace ...something fancy and ''elegant''.
 (Click Image)
My first instinct was to use this beautiful flower made by Deb.Why ''Culture and Elegance''? Well this necklace has different elements ...from different countries/people.The flowers ,bling blings, metal charm ,bird  ( from Deb) the budda charm ( from my boyfriend  Moha) two butterflies( Italy/ Saky) twine( gift bag) so on.Is not very elegant to me but it is very precious.
(Click Image)
Oke gotta go...Thank you for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is so original. Hope you can post a picture wearing it I'll love to see the way it looks. Good luck in University.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Si eu abia astept sa vii la faculta ca o se didstram mai mult decat o sa inveti :P (sper)

    ReplyDelete
  3. felicitari pentru admitere! sa te bucuri de anii de studentie! sunt extraordinari!!!
    foarte frumos colierul si... in tendinte. imi place mult!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected