12 September 2010

Boo Pumpkin Card

A random  kind of day...I've been feeling  a bit lost from ''reality'' .My room is messy.I have paper, die cuts all over the floor and even on my bed.Just because today I had a ''halloween mood''.I ♥ X-mas and Halloween.Both of them are great but Halloween is not a traditional holiday in Romania.If you don't like the rules, then don't belive in reality.Choose the magic!
 (Click image)
I like stealing ....with permission. A few weeks ago I was visiting Saky in Bucharest and she loves stickers( that's the good part) So Saky had no choice .She made the ''ultimate sacrifice'' (kiddin*) I ''stole'' her stickers...Sorry...and ARIGATO!
 “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”Paulo Coelho
 (Click image)
Uh! This pumpkin is angry...but it looks good with all that glitter.
(Click image)
Just a simple banner made of  Rice paper.If you want to learn how to make this card Check out my video tutorial.
Thank you for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Foarte fain!
    Si faza aia cu buretele si clema e geniala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...Because you say "you must"...Then I must do this...Loly...you know that if you like something, I give it to you...exepting my furniture that you love...Don't worry...you can touch it:))...And I do love everything that you make and it has to do with scrapbooking or art. You really have talent for this kind of things and I am happy that you can create something so beautiful, because everytime I see your creation it makes me happy because I know you are happy...And I can wait to celebrate Halloween with you this year,how we suposed to celebrate...Maybe we'll even put some magic in the air...In the way your cards are...Magical!:D...Miss you and love u sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lollyrot !!! I love your phrase "If you don't like the rules, then don't belive in reality.Choose the magic! " I choose magic too :D Great card ! I love Halloween and Xmas too but I have more fun in Halloween Xmas usually brings a bit more of stress into my life but Halloween is just for Fun. This year we're planning a custom party I'm sure it will be lots of fun. Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected