26 August 2010

Our memories Diary

Back again!Look at me being so active and planning some blog posts for this week.Sometimes I think of who, what am I ...and  it is very hard to talk about yourself and make a conclusion.But I'm proud because I am loved and appreciated by loved ones (and not only) even though it's hard to be around me.Thank you all! Oke!Back to crafting!
I finally finished this diary/journal.
 I (umm) couldn't resist using this beautiful paper.(Prima flights of fancy collection: ''Blooming happiness'')This journal is dedicated to my lovely boyfriend and of course to me.I know it's girly but it's more than a cover... Its just an huge honour and pleasure to create something for those you love.

Actually this diary will be filled with layouts and tags because I don't want a traditional diary, just written.
You do not know how much I love skeletons,especially this one.It's a fluorescent skull...but I don't tell you the secret ....not yet!(laugh*)
And here some other details....
Ok! I gotta go... Thank you for dropping by, and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. E foarte fain! Trebuie sa ma pun si eu pe scrapbooking desi parca nu se leaga la mine "piesele". Si daca ai stii cate am colectionat in timp!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected