09 July 2010

Red lips / All about memories # 2

''Those lips of hers have seen many and have hurt many .She is the true con artist of women seducing men left and right.It is not a trick it is only a game.'' by FreociaCoutura
Hey  bloggers! Today i'm excited to share another 6 x 6 layout.As you know I've started already a new project called: All about memories. So here is the second  layout.
I tried not to add more embellishments because the paper is already detailed.The paper that I used is from Basic Grey-Eerie paper pad.
 If you don't have a calendar stamp then use an old calendar.
OK!I think I found a new hobby.I want to collect watch mechanisms.The first victim was my mother's old watch.*laugh*maybe I was inspired by my grandfather's watch.
''Besides pride, loyalty, discipline, heart, and mind, confidence is the key to all the locks''. Joe Paterno
love keys! I found the big key in my father's closet....I hope it's not a good key..*smile*.
Check this out: there s a new challenge  at Cuttlebug Challenge:Your challenge is to create a card, layout, altered item or home decor project which includes lace or doilies and embossing.
Thank you everyone for dropping by my blog, I really appreciate your visit. Wish you a great day and all the best for the weekend! *hugs*

7 comments:

  1. You have such a unique style. When I see your work artistic is the first thing that comes into my mind. Using the watch mechanism is such a great and cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, and all of the other stuff that you are making!

    Love how you've used the wings, a great idea!

    //Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WoW this is stunningly Beautiful..
    I love those wings...You are such a beautiful creator Lolly TFS:)

    Thankyou for joining us at the cuttlebug challenge

    Terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment you left in my blog.

    Unfortunately I can't remember which collection the papers are, even though I should have. XD

    Once again a stunning project!

    //Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so gorgeous! So glad you could be a part of this week's CB challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foarte tare! Si tocmai mi-am dat seama ca am uitat de timbre... :(! Well... next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow its beautiful...just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected