01 July 2010

Just a superstition Card

Hi everyone!No,  is not Halloween ... is a new challenge for me.I had a lot of fun with this one! 


What do you know about superstitions? Romanian superstition: When a black cat crosses your path, you must take three steps forward and three steps backward before continuing.*laugh*. Most of the superstitions origins have been lost within the mists of time.
 When I saw that the Cuttlebug Challenge was an easel card I said: OK!is time for some changes! Is so easy to create an easel card and is much more detailed .LOVE IT!
Here's a superstition about crows: To see a single crow is very unlucky! I belive and not in superstitions...but who cares? It's fun!
Take care everyone!Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Lollyrot your card is truly`Gorgeous`
    Thankyou for joining in with the cuttlebug challenge,grat to see you there:)
    Yu have a beautiful style...I love:)x
    Terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu imi vine sa cred ce chestie faina ai facut cu stampilele acelea! Abia astept sa te muti la cluj. Ar fi fain sa ne "jucam" impreuna macar o data pe saptamana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun fabulously adorned card! The ladies in Romania must be very talented if you & Meda are any indication :)


    June Houck
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, since I find your blog super cool, you're given a blog award from me:) Check it out here:
    http://purviukas-maklius.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Really cool! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected