14 July 2010

Baby mini album & Love game tag

Hi everyone!
Today I’m having a wonderful day. I'm going to scrap soon, but first I want to share my latest projects.The first thing I'd like to share with you is this Baby mini album.
Ehrm...I don't really like to make mini albums! But I made this mini album for a special occasion.I like the cover! By the way I always make my own templates  because I don't have sizzix die or cricut.So the car is one of my handmade templates.
 I think this is my favorite page!I like how it came out...
 Can you see the  pig charm?! so cute! I just added some ribbon and the album is finished!
Sometimes at night I get bored so the best thing I can do  is to try new things.So I made a new tag for my new project '' All about memories''.If you want to learn how to color your paper doily , check out my video tutorial .

I used food coloring.You can find this to your local store and you don't really need glimmer mist...so just try it!
Last and not least I would like to share with you my new precious baby!So another dream of mine has come true. I am so happy! I just bought a guitar! YAY!
Thank you for dropping by, and wish you a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This is super adorable! It is even more special because it is truly unique, since you do not own Sizzix dies or Cricut machine. Your paper choices are wonderful too.

    I appreciate your comment on my blog! You reminded me that I had not yet posd my triangle box on my blog; just on Cuttlebug Challenge blog. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected