26 June 2010

Update and Cards

“Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you.”

Hell...o everyone and welcome to my "new" blog!
I have done some changes the last days, and there are still some changes left to do. Thanks Mj for help. Check his DA gallery.I finally found the perfect logo for this blog and soon I will make the business cards.I will be busy next month ...(so sad)and because of  that  today I will post some new cards that I made for family and friends.
 Here is the first card.Is not a funeral card * laugh*  actually is a masculine card.I have to admit I like this style of card.I could say that is a combination of Victorian and Gothic style. Love it!
Everyone loves pockets,right? So I had to make a pocket for the note.''A touch of elegance'' * laugh*. I will  post video tutorial on Youtube for this card.Here is m YT channel: Click
I made this card for my mom's bday.Is not her birthday yet .My friend Meda sent me some goodies and I m using  pretty much everything ,so Thanks Meda!
 Oh my! I just made my own handmade stamp.I love it! YAY! definitely will not be first or last  stamp. 
 I love crows!I was inspired by a local park named: Crow Park.So beautiful!I would like to go there today but I'm really lazy * laugh*
 I think I like alphabet rub-ons more than the alphabet stamps and I will definitely buy again when I go to Cluj-Napoca.
 Here is the final card for this post.Unfortunately I have no sizzix die or something like that! But this is not a problem for me.I can make my own template. For this card I used my  birdcage template , my handmade stamp and again my cuttlebug.( victoria embossing folder).

PS:  I just finished another  card.
 YAY! I finally used the doily paper!so cute! Can't wait to make a layout with it!
Thank you everyone for dropping by my blog, I really appreciate your visit. Wish you a great day and all the best for the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. super blog! Chiar te prinde noul make-up :)... imi place si font-ul...foarte tare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte faine desenele!!!
    Si nu numai, toate sunt faine!
    Vezi ca am gasit kituri pentru stamp carving. M-ar tenta si pe mine daca as avea mai mult timp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nu am cuvinte ... chiar esti foarte talentata! Super blogul si mai super ceea ce faci :X

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected