13 June 2010

Trillizos : Sara ,Lucas,Dario Layout & Cherish Card

Good morning everyone!Oh blog.. how I have missed you! I'am  happy.I got everything I wanted for my birthday (material).It was like Christmas morning*laugh*
                                                                     (gift from Anca)
 I received this beautiful cage and I have to say:..I am in love !It's fabulous!
 I had fun creating a layout and  a card for Sara ,Lucas,Dario and  their mother Marivi.Last year I worked as a nanny( in Spain).An unforgettable experience!Working full time and only one day off... no regrets!
                                                                   (Lollyrot & Dario )
Is very important to have patience with your own child because it is your responsibility.I could write pages about this experience but it is better to keep it as a souvenir.
To be honest.This  one might be my newest favourite page.. Today is their b-day!Feliz cumpleaños!
I received new pictures from Marivi( their mother) and  I really wanted to make a layout for their b-day because is a special day !
Ok! I used again the cuttlebug( victoria embossing folder) for wings. For their names  I used a simple white ribbon and rub-ons.
 Handmade flowers! Unfortunately I don't have prima flowers... so I made my own flowers. I have a video tutorial  for my Agatha flowers.
 Here's the card for Marvi.Vintage touch...I had so much fun creating this card.
That is all for today!If you have any question please send me an e-mail  ( nanny_pink07@yahoo.com) or write me a comment. Have a great day everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. NU imi vine sa cred ce ai facut din resturile de materiale pe care ti le-am dat! Ce Prima! poti sa-ti faci propria ta compania de flori din hartie. pacat ca aici nu lucreaza chinezii pe bani de nimic :)
    Ideea cu lalelele e super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute bird cage, layout, and card. that bird cage is gorgeous!! i love the layout and card you made. theyre so adorable!

    Hugs
    Stephanie Collins
    stephanoid69@msn.com
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected