02 June 2010

Just Because/B-day Card & quick post

Hello! ''OH dear! I really  ought to do something.But I am already in my pajams.''Is already June!!Happy Wednesday!I have a quick b-day card to share.

It has been some crazy days and weeks for me now, so much to do and not enough time for it all.
 I did this card especially for my friend Anca.Today is her birthday! YAY!!!! Happy b-day   Jurj<3.If you want to see video tutorial then click here
I had a great time yesterday!I was invited to kids party by Dana( my friend) .We had so much fun!I had to do the face painting and to create a  mini card kit for children.
*My nephew Robert/ Dana / Lollyrot( me)*
Thank you for dropping by everyone, and wish you all a wonderful day

1 comment:

  1. Foarte faina felicitarea! Si imi place cum te-ai imbracat la petrecerea de copii. Astept cu nerabdare proiecte cu cuttlebug. Welcome to the world of busy people! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected