05 May 2010

A new trip to Cluj-Napoca

Woweeee you guys!I just wanted to say ''Thank you''so much for all your super sweet comments.Guess what?!Yesterday I was visiting Meda(YES!again)and it was really nice.We had so much fun*laugh*.For the first time I had the opportunity to know better this wonderful city called Cluj-Napoca.Is not very far from my hometown (Alba Iulia)so all you need is time and money.
We did some shopping and then we had to go to her house to work.I can not give you more details about it but all I can say is that I made bows and you will see at the right time the result on Meda's blog.She does amazing wedding cards!

I got some souvenirs and I will use them for something special( as always).
 I found a nice store with Japanese theme and I bought a plastic box and I hope to buy more next time.I love my new butterfly punch.I had a great time shopping with Meda and I want to say ''Thank you ''Meda for everything.
 Ermmm!I LOVE THIS ROSE!It's really precious!''A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of complicated goings on in the bosom of the earth and in the air above, and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities in the human mind. '' by Clive Bell
 

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    :)
    Am venit doar sa te salut scurt. Azi lipesc cutii. Invitatiile cu masti au plecat ieri in Dubai. Trebuie neaparat sa le fac ceva dragut celor de la vama ... sunt cei mai amabili dintre toate oficiile postale din CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooow ce bine arata toate! Acum sunt geloasa pe voi... mi-e dor si mie de Cluj si de cumparaturi. Si eu am o lista mare mare cu bunatati... abia astept sa-mi ajunga :D

    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma bucur pentru voi si... "va invidiez" un pic pentru aceste clipe frumoase pe care le petreceti! va oresc cat mai ulte lucrari frumoaaaase!!!! pupici si tie si medei!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected